Farm Alert ATV Tracking System
With over a £1m of Agricultural equipment and vehicles stolen every week, can you really afford not to have the correct tracking system?
Farm Alert™ ATV offers a compact design with integrated aerial allowing easy installation to quadbikes and other smaller vehicles.
- Farm Alert™ ATV offers you real peace of mind with NO annual fees or contracts.
- Real time tracking, accurate to 5 metres
- Ability to set authorised hours of use
- Ability to set authorised area of use
- Automatic tracking on unauthorised movement
- Alerts via text message to your mobile phone
- Low power consumption
- View position on any web browser
- Moving maps directly on your mobile phone
- Detailed moving maps including aerial views
- Compact, easily hidden unit
- Active GPS antenna for optimal positioning
- DIY or professional installation
- Built-in battery back up
- Low cost – no annual fees or contracts
- UK and European coverage
Unlike traditional road vehicles, farm vehicles are usually kept in quiet, rural areas, where they can be stolen virtually undetected. Farm Alert™ is an easy to hide device, which allows real time tracker for all your agricultural equipment and vehicles, should they be stolen.
Using the mobile phone network and satellite based GPS system, Farm Alert™ detects your vehicle’s location and tracks its movement to within a few metres. The location shows up on a map via the internet or mobile phone after notifying you via text message that tracking has begun. So, if your vehicle moves out of the designated area or outside of certain times, or without its keys, or has its battery disconnected, you will be informed and will be able to easily track its location.
There are no hidden charges with Farm Alert™; all you pay for are texts and the data charges made during tracking, which are capped at £1 per day. If your vehicle is safe and Farm Alert™ does not need to track it, the annual running costs are around £5.
If the vehicle is not used for long periods of time, due to the nature of the technology, there may be some drain of the ATV battery. We therefore recommend the use of the CETEK XS800 which can safely maintain the vehicle battery ensuring it is good condition at all times.